|BOTTOM CONNECT BIMETAL THERMOMETERS|
|3", 4", and 5" Bottom Connect Bimetal Industrial Thermometers:|
|A sturdy straight form design commonly used for industrial applications|
|and OEM equipment.|
|BC-350R 3" Diameter Head with Calibration Feature||�|
|BC-450R 4" Diameter Head with Calibration Feature|
|BC-550R 5" Diameter Head with Calibration Feature|
|Stem Lengths: 2-1/2", 4", 6", 9", 12", 15", 18" and 24" (available up to 120",|
|Stem Diameter: .250" standard up to 42" stem. .375" standard over 42" stem.|
|Stem Position: All BC models sold online are in the standard bottom position (other|
|positions available, consult factory).|
- External Reset: Easy to calibrate by inserting Allen wrench into reset opening.
- Construction: 304 stainless steel external parts. Welded construction. Corrosion resistant to most chemicals.
- Hermetic Seal: Per ASME B40.3 dustproof and leakproof.
- Dial: True Anti-Parallax dial, easy-to-read from any angle, minimizes reading errors. Anodized aluminum with large black numbers and graduations.
- Bimetal Coil: Helix coil is silicone coated on ranges below 500°F for vibration dampening and to maximize heat transfer and response time.
- Accuracy: ±1% full span per ASME B40.3 Grade A.
- Over Temperature Limits: Up to 250°F 100%; 250°F to 550°F, 50%; 550°F to1000°F, continuous use up to 800°F, intermittent use over 800°F.